Door opening problem in right MCDU

Giel

Hello,

In annother topic I read about problems with starting the checklists in the MCDU because the front left door was not open: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/60667-very-first-checklist/

I did not have a problem with the checklist before, but since I installed the hotfix I do.

I noticed that after loading the cold and dark state, the front left door did not automatically open. So I opened it manually, but after the flashing orang text, the door closes again immediately ( it is open for a fraction of a second so it is possible to start the cockpit prep checklist afterwards). The immediate closing happens to both left doors and also the cargo doors (both front and aft right doors remain open and close as they should).

Since I could continue with the checklists I completed my flight and up on arrival after engine shutdown, all doors opened and stayed open as it should be. So I have no idea why they don't when initially starting the flight. I have tested this two times and with each flight the problem returned.

Giel

Hi.

Yes, this happened to me this morning and also occasionally during Beta. The cause of this is difficult to track down.

But the developers will continue to look at such issues.

After having tried with some other default FSX aircraft and also at some other airports I noticed that so far this issue only appears when I park at gate 2 or 3 at EHBK (and it happens with both the airbus as well as default FSX aircraft). When I start on gate 1 or 4 or on the runway at EHBK all is fine. I reinstalled both EHBK and AES but this did not solve the problem.

But it is surely good to know that the devs are aware of the problem and looking in to it.

Giel

Archived