Manuals

• Aerosoft

Here are all the Step by Step manuals we now have available: If you like to assist us do contact us on support@aerosoft.com

English: Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf

German: Vol6-StepbyStep DE.pdf

Spanish: Vol6-StepbyStep ES.pdf

French: Vol6-StepbyStep FR.pdf

Italian: Vol6-StepbyStep IT.pdf

Hungarian: Vol6-StepbyStep HU.pdf

Czech: Vol6-StepbyStep CZ.pdf

Japanese: Vol6-StepbyStep JA.pdf

Dutch: Vol6-StepbyStep NL.pdf (updated)

Portuguese: Vol6-StepbyStep PT.pdf

Russian: Vol6-StepbyStep RU.pdf

Swedish: Vol6-StepbyStep SV.pdf

Chinese: Vol6-StepbyStep ZH.pdf

Serbian: Vol6-StepbyStep SR.pdf

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs.

I seem to have a problem or Rulf and i can't send him an email with the file of the Hebrew Step By step.

This is the file, can you transfer it to him please?

http://www.mediafire...h02xa8a76vwbtkw

already done!

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi, Mathijs:

Any new about the availability of the new MCDU manual? I think I remember it was supposed to be for january. I am not sure wether is here the right place to ask.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Felix FdC (Oviedo, Spain)

It's being worked on, but we think we need to wait until we added a few new features.

• 2 months later...

Hello Mathijs & team

First up.... Congrats on what is now looking more and more like a surpurb release. I would say this is now up there in the top 3 aircraft releases EVER for FSX (my personal opinion).

I had so many issues before 1.1 though, that this fine aircraft was sadly hangered.

A huge amount of work has obviously gone into v1.1 and it shows!!!! So Thank you to ALL on the team for persevereing AND listening to your customer base!

I have one question please if I may... Do the manuals now reflect all the changes and updates in 1.1? Only I would like to print them (again!) and, as you can imagine, it gets expesive ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just installed the 1.10, and I must confess that I feel a little dissapointed by the absence of the MCDU Guide. In the previous version, the one of 2010, this was a separate and necessary document. I personally hoped that the increasing of functions in the Extended, and now even more in the 1.10, would be specially remarkable in a systematic explanation of the MCDU, but, without that, we can never be sure wether something is lacking or simply not yet discovered by us.

Maybe I am in a mistake, because I am surprised by the few persons who claim for this element.

In any case, congratulations for this excellent update and Best regards,

FFdC

• Aerosoft

I have just installed the 1.10, and I must confess that I feel a little dissapointed by the absence of the MCDU Guide. In the previous version, the one of 2010, this was a separate and necessary document. I personally hoped that the increasing of functions in the Extended, and now even more in the 1.10, would be specially remarkable in a systematic explanation of the MCDU, but, without that, we can never be sure wether something is lacking or simply not yet discovered by us.

Maybe I am in a mistake, because I am surprised by the few persons who claim for this element.

In any case, congratulations for this excellent update and Best regards,

FFdC

But really all functions should be explained fully in the step by step flight. I will look at a separate manual though.

Archived