issue when switching between full screen mode to window mode

Hadrien

Thanks for the fastest answer.

What is the thing in my fsx.cfg I have to change, bufferpools ? texture brandwith mult ? Fiber frame time fraction ?

What is weird is that with my PMDG737NGX everything works while it requires more FPS than the AS airbus

• Aerosoft

Thanks for the fastest answer.

What is the thing in my fsx.cfg I have to change, bufferpools ? texture brandwith mult ? Fiber frame time fraction ?

What is weird is that with my PMDG737NGX everything works while it requires more FPS than the AS airbus

I would not change anything actually, we see more bad then good from all these tweaks.

If the strange display something you see everywhere and all the time?

• Aerosoft

Me agin.Have this too.But it went after if i press esc and go back to the sim the problem gone.Idk sounds weird but worked LOL

Yes, that way you give FSX time to unload textures it does not need and reload the ones it needs.

With a new fsx.cfg I've got no graphical issue but the fps is very low. I don't understand why when it's tweacked I've got no issue with all my fleet in fsx even with the powerfull aircraft like the NGX.

The airbus requires less power from the cpu and graphic card, wo where is the problem ?!

I think the team have to investigate because everybody use a fsx.cfg tweacked

• Aerosoft

With a new fsx.cfg I've got no graphical issue but the fps is very low. I don't understand why when it's tweacked I've got no issue with all my fleet in fsx even with the powerfull aircraft like the NGX.

The airbus requires less power from the cpu and graphic card, wo where is the problem ?!

I think the team have to investigate because everybody use a fsx.cfg tweacked

I am sorry there is not a lot we can do about this. As you have seen yourself the issues are caused by the tweaks you made. There is no way we can make an aircraft that is fully compatible with all the different versions of the cfg that are around. As any company we can only guarantee it will work on a correct FSX. If the difference between a default cfg and a tweaked one is very great as you seem to say there are most likely other problems as well as the difference on a normal system are marginally.

We never said the Airbus requires less of the GPU actually. It has a more polygons and textures then most other aircraft we know, including the NGX. So it is not too strange you see these errors in this aircraft. Make sure you have a good driver for your system and do not overload it with non standard textures.

We are not planning changes in the model or textures because the only way to solve this for your system is to make the aircraft simpler.

Thanks for your time Mathijs,

I continue investigating and I found on an other topic that the airbus don't like the tweak wideviewaspect on the display part. I change to "false" and it works.

Probably it's solved, I will perform a few flights and I'll report a new feedback if it's completely solved.

Thanks for your time Mathijs,

I continue investigating and I found on an other topic that the airbus don't like the tweak wideviewaspect on the display part. I change to "false" and it works.

Probably it's solved, I will perform a few flights and I'll report a new feedback if it's completely solved.

Cool ! I be very happy if its work ! .Change to window mode quite often fuel planner,forum (85%) of the time.Thats why am so active :P

Archived