Slow take off,plane rotate after around 160

LapCheong

• Aerosoft

When taking off with flaps 1,my rotate speed around 140+ and the only time i get to lift the nose up is around 160+.Is it normal?

And what were the indicated V1 and Vr speeds at that time?

These are calculated in real time and with the actual data so if you got your trim set right they should match.

And what were the indicated V1 and Vr speeds at that time?

These are calculated in real time and with the actual data so if you got your trim set right they should match.

Allow me to do a flight test :)

• Aerosoft

Yes i set it at 1 and v1 is 133 and vr is 142

Then you are light and you should be able to rotate at those speeds. Keep in mind that you need rather a strong stick movement. That's okay as there is no direct link between the stick and the flight control surfaces. Just pull back strongly until you get the correct AoA, then let go.

Then you are light and you should be able to rotate at those speeds. Keep in mind that you need rather a strong stick movement. That's okay as there is no direct link between the stick and the flight control surfaces. Just pull back strongly until you get the correct AoA, then let go.

I will try agin with more cargo and pax and will report back.And yesh i pull all the way LOL PULLL!!!!! haha

does that could be related to the fact that you already need to be at 40% thrust to start rolling when the plane should already been moving just below 20% ? (that's another issue with that plane).

With load close to max.

V1 151

Vr 152

V2 153

lift off at about 157

Josh : Did see the hotfix and did see the fbw,din tot its refering to this.If i had known i wun post it .

Sorry guys :P Falsealarm

Solved !

• Aerosoft

does that could be related to the fact that you already need to be at 40% thrust to start rolling when the plane should already been moving just below 20% ? (that's another issue with that plane).

That's an issue with FSX, there are some tweaks for the sim1.dll file that change this. Of course exactly at what % you start rolling totally depends on your weight. Fully loaded there is no way she will start rolling at 20%.

I did understand that in the hotfix we have ready tomorrow the effectiveness of the elevators during take-off is increased, That will make it feel better (and probably be more realistic.

Archived