Deinstallation Airbus X Extended - RAAS also deinstalled ????

Bodo

I have bought FS2Crew RAAS professional couple of month ago, and it was already on my harddrive installed.

Yesterday evening, i decided to deinstall the Airbus X extended. After that, also the RAAS directory was away. The programm coudn't be found anymore.

This cant be, i think, but after that i have installed bothe addon's again and deinstalled the Airbus X extended again. Same think again. RAAS professional was deinstalled by the airbus X extended

routine ....

I have bought FS2Crew RAAS professional couple of month ago, and it was already on my harddrive installed.

Yesterday evening, i decided to deinstall the Airbus X extended. After that, also the RAAS directory was away. The programm coudn't be found anymore.

This cant be, i think, but after that i have installed bothe addon's again and deinstalled the Airbus X extended again. Same think again. RAAS professional was deinstalled by the airbus X extended

routine ....

Hi Bodo

there seems to be a missunderstanding while creating the installer.

It just has to run the uninstall routine from FS2Crew, but the log file, wants to delete the RAAS folder, too.

We will fix that, and upload a new installer, which do not log the path, and let the folder where it should be.

To fix your problem, please open the Uninstall_Airbus-X-Extended.log file with a text editor and just delete the following line:

Folder.9=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO

If you have another OS or installed the FS on another hard drive, the path can vary.

Save the file, and run the Uninstall. That's it.

Archived