Web interface - strange refreshing problem

Zgredd

I have the following problem:

When i press any key on MCDU, upper half of MCDU disappears completly for about 1 second like it would be refreshed. What's more - sometimes it "loads" empty dark screen of MCDU or with a little question mark in the center. I haven't checked how it works in flight yet, when the data is changing automatically ( for example in PROG mode). I had also 3 times CTD with Airbus-ConnectExtended running.

Tested on PC - Firefox, IE and on HTC One X with default browser and Chrome.

I have the following problem:

When i press any key on MCDU, upper half of MCDU disappears completly for about 1 second like it would be refreshed. What's more - sometimes it "loads" empty dark screen of MCDU or with a little question mark in the center. I haven't checked how it works in flight yet, when the data is changing automatically ( for example in PROG mode). I had also 3 times CTD with Airbus-ConnectExtended running.

Tested on PC - Firefox, IE and on HTC One X with default browser and Chrome.

Same issue with my iPAD.

Maybe, the developers can fix it, delaying the refresh of MCDU page when the entire string was entered into the scatchpad, or when the user click on RSK or LSK to validate the date entered into the scratchpad.

Now it's a bit difficult to enter an entire flightpan or just the last wind into the MCDU, because every touch is a long time refresh.

I hope you fix it.

As I asked on another forum, people don't experience this problem. Strange. In this shape it's completly unplayable for me.

Any advices developers, please?

I have the same issues. Also key presses on the MCDU Keyboard (alphanumeric and numeric keys) are not recognized on the MCDU albeit the upper "display" refreshes when a key is has been pressed.

Zrgedd, are you using the standard browser on the iPad? And what iPad you have? I noticed that on the first version it can be rather slow.

I was testing on PC with FSX installed - Firefox, IE (x32 and x64) and on HTC One X with default browser and Chrome. Always the same result. I have Win7 x64. My PC is connected to modem Cisco via cable and HTC One X via WiFi.

Hi All,

I have same refreshing issue. Win 7 x64. Run as admin. at iPad also refreshing bug. Something in the server code i guess... Can you make a video of normally running web server and MCDU? Thank you!

Could you state what OS is used?

Exactly the same problem here:

1) Windows XP 32-bit - Firefox

2) Android tablet - Chrome & default browser (also MCDU zooms back out to original size after pressing any option)

Regards

Same here... Zooming back, refreshing time...

Tested in:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 + Chrome

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 + Default Navigator

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini + Chrome

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini + Default Navigator

I have the same problem.

Ipad 3 with PC with Win7 64Bit - used as User Administrator

Refreshing of the screen takes place after every key-press - and it takes more than a second to continue for each key.

Help appreciated

Thanks

Wolfram

I have the same problem.

Ipad 3 with PC with Win7 64Bit - used as User Administrator

Refreshing of the screen takes place after every key-press - and it takes more than a second to continue for each key.

Help appreciated

Thanks

Wolfram

The same here.

IPAD 3 or local Firefox Browser...

checked on my android phone as well and no button responses what so ever that includes rolling back to the last known good configuration in which connect worked need any tests let me know

regards

Craig

Archived