Lights

cgentil

Nop Mathijs, I have only some Project Airbus effects files (lights), this is an influence?

Plane is beautiful... But lights in this mode, is strange... Thank you.

Nop Mathijs, I have only some Project Airbus effects files (lights), this is an influence?

Plane is beautiful... But lights in this mode, is strange... Thank you.

As I know PA comes with a new HALO.bmp which changes all the lights in your FSX as the colour of the lights. So we can see if its due to that if you show up your HALO. As well when using specific REX enhancements you could get different light structures/colours.

• Aerosoft

As I know PA comes with a new HALO.bmp which changes all the lights in your FSX as the colour of the lights. So we can see if its due to that if you show up your HALO. As well when using specific REX enhancements you could get different light structures/colours.

Okay, if default files if FSX are not as we expect them to be all bets are off.

Oh yes, if these file have the same name or if they change default FX it could be indeed a problem. Can you tell me the names of those FX?

Name files are differente.

I seem to have found ur issue. Its the halo.bmp. Try another halo.bmp which has different colours. I show you up one of mine.

This halo.bmp will have no influence on other planes?

Will do backup of my original.

Thanks.

HALO has ever influence to the lights. It depends how these lights have been created. But the colour of the halo could as well have an impact to aircraft lights. Give it a try with another HALO.bmp.

Think about that airports do not have their own lights and use FSX lights, will have changes on their runway lights as well, due to the HALO.bmp.

EDIT: My picture is only a picture, not a real HALO file as its payware from REX.

Cheers,

Sascha

Archived