Problem With the Checklist after first landing

Xsocto20

Hello! after 2 flights en start up agin the checklist want start,have tryd to set it in cold and dark,have follow the Real Airbus X checklist but seams not to work,,,after takeoff,nothing happend.plz help! :)

Hi,

Have you tried doing the Step by Step tutorial? It will walk you through the exact steps you need to take to get the Co-pilot/Checklist function up and running.

yes! :( seams like the co pilot want start agin,,have tryd cold and drak,follow the real checklist and tutorial,but want work,landed just in HESH,after look like she miss the final cheklist :/

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

please again I cannot help you if you do not tell me exactly where the system stucks. You should follow exactly the StepbyStep guide (available in various languages at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/60837-manuals/ ) and then please tell me exactly at which point (# = no.) you are stuck......

Hanse

Approch im stuck,Final and after Landing.before landing the capt will call out LANDING before toutching down the runway,and afer landing i wait for leave the runway,but nothing happend.have follow step by step.

• Aerosoft

Approch im stuck,Final and after Landing.before landing the capt will call out LANDING before toutching down the runway,and afer landing i wait for leave the runway,but nothing happend.have follow step by step.

Are you sure you are following the step by step guide fully? Often it is waiting for certain events before it can continue.

yeah,hope so :) have tryd to Upload a pictures but not work,but the right fms in cheklist stand at Final,so i cant take after landing checklist now..i have to reload the Aircraft.

Archived