some small issues

msfreak

hey guys,

First i must say i really really really love the bus. The fbw is just amazing and i love flighing this aircraft. But i have three small issues. First i also have the problem that the nd sometimes draws a wrong route but i know that other people also mentioned this issue so i wont go into detail. Another problem i have is that i can not select any transition in the mcdu. When i select a approach i can not select a transition..they're not in the mcdu.

And the third problem i have is that the aircraft moves forward even when the throttles are idle. My n1 in idle is always about 25,5% and the throttles in de virtual cockpit are all the way down to idle. Is this normal?

Thx for your help and again..amazing job :),

Maxime

Hello msfreak,

thanks for your honour to the Airbus.

To your questions:

2. You will finde the Trans when you press LSK2 VIAS APPROCH or you use the right arrow on the MCDU to switch there.

3. When the aircraft move forward this this N1, its nearly empty. Put some load in the with the load manager and you will see, you need some N1 to get it rolling :).

Please come back to us, if some issues already exist.

Cheers,

Sascha

Hello msfreak,

thanks for your honour to the Airbus.

To your questions:

2. You will finde the Trans when you press LSK2 VIAS APPROCH or you use the right arrow on the MCDU to switch there.

3. When the aircraft move forward this this N1, its nearly empty. Put some load in the with the load manager and you will see, you need some N1 to get it rolling :).

Please come back to us, if some issues already exist.

Cheers,

Sascha

to 3: Unfortunately loading the plane near the maximum did not cure the same problem I have. Just finished a flight from LDOS to LFPG (approx. 700nm) with 67t GW (of which 11t were fuel). So there must be something else wrong.

Cheers too

Henry

Hello HenryD,

i could not reproduce you problem as I tried it with a nearly half loaded Airbus. He was staying like a rock. Please see, if you throttles are completely idle and on which airport have this been?

Kind regards,

Sascha

Archived