Checklist Interface Unavailable

Denzel

Hi there

I'm starting an new A320 "virtual pilot" career with the new AX Extended

I've done the step by step flight from eddf to lowwi just have a little issue, that i'm unable to solve :

My checklist button on the right MCDU is grey "unavailable" (see picutres)

post-26598-0-07082300-1355949705_thumb.j

post-26598-0-54672800-1355949791_thumb.j

I've tried to find a solution into all the PDF provided,,, unsuccessfully...maybe i've missed somethings...???

Anybody can help ???

Regards,

Hi. In the right MCDU you need to select 'Options' and from within there activate the Checklist function before you can use it.

Hi Chris, thanx for reply

That's exactly what i don't understand, cuz if you look at the second pictures taken in the options page of the right MCDU, the Checklist button "LSK3L" is grey too i can't click on it :mecry_s:

Ah, I see, I missed that, sorry.

Is the front left door of the aircraft open or closed. Strange question, but if it's closed it can stop the Checklist being activated.

Ah, I see, I missed that, sorry.

Is the front left door of the aircraft open or closed. Strange question, but if it's closed it can stop the Checklist being activated.

Hey chris you know what..?

I've just load the Cold-Dark Panel state with the right MCDU menu

And then the checklist button became available, then i've activated all checklist options

And now i can use the checklist and copilot options

BUT if i save a situation with cold and dark panel state and restart fsx, it restarts with running engines panel state and so the checklist button is unavailable, i'm obliged to do the tips again

it doesn't matter at least i've solved my problem

Thanx chris

Archived