ECAM pages question

Airbus339

Hello,

I'm not an expert of Airbus so my question could be stupid for some of you..

Even if I load aircraft in "Take off" state or "Taxi" the lower ECAM page is stuck on Hydraulics and I cannot switch to the other pages. By the way I think Hydraulic page is wrong to show when "Take off" state is loaded, doesn't it?

Thanks in advance

Giorgio

is the CLR button on the ECAM switching lit up? If yes please press it.

Yes it's up. But if the light is not up it means that ECAM pages don't switch automatically during the phases of flight?

They will switch automaticly. CLR only means that a page with a failure (or which had a failure which might be cleared already) is permanently shown to get the pilots actions.

It may be lit because of the HYD page being called up on startup. Bug fixing in progress...

They will switch automaticly. CLR only means that a page with a failure (or which had a failure which might be cleared already) is permanently shown to get the pilots actions.

It may be lit because of the HYD page being called up on startup. Bug fixing in progress...

Ok thank you. Last question: what are the correct pages that have to be shown in the lower ECAM? For example what is the correct page at start up, taxi, before takeoff, landing ecc...

For what concern the bug, I can say in my simulator, it happens now and then.. most of the times if loading "Taxi" state the lower ECAM is set on Engines.

Maybe it can help you..

Ok thank you. Last question: what are the correct pages that have to be shown in the lower ECAM? For example what is the correct page at start up, taxi, before takeoff, landing ecc...

The correct page will be set automaticly by the Bus itself. Usually you should have the doors page while standing at the gate, engines during startup and wheels during taxy. CRUISE page to be shown in the air automiticly again when no other page is more important at the time.

You'll also experience the flight controls page during filght control movement on the ground and wheels page while extending/retracting the gear.

No problem :)

For what concern the bug, I can say in my simulator, it happens now and then.. most of the times if loading "Taxi" state the lower ECAM is set on Engines.

Maybe it can help you..

The problem appears during engine start. I think we know enough about it to solve it. Thanks for giving the informations though :)

Archived