No taxi or landing lights show

Guest Gunju221

Guest Gunju221
Delete please. Light only visable at night time? No lights in daylight tho

???

You must have "Advanced animations" checked in FSX setup -->Display options.

Finn

I do have that checked

Well, we are going to need a lot more information from you. System specs, any lighting addons, screenshots, etc.

Also, do you have DX10 enabled or disabled?

Guest Gunju221

Well, we are going to need a lot more information from you. System specs, any lighting addons, screenshots, etc.

Also, do you have DX10 enabled or disabled?

Oh, thanks for a response!!!

Specs are:

Intel Core i5-2500K @4.6 Ghz

GTX 560 TI

8GB RAM

Windows 7X64

A screenshot would be pointless, because the problem is simply:

I switch the landing, or taxi lights to "ON".

And nothing happens.

DX10 is DISABLED.

Oh, thanks for a response!!!

Specs are:

Intel Core i5-2500K @4.6 Ghz

GTX 560 TI

8GB RAM

Windows 7X64

A screenshot would be pointless, because the problem is simply:

I switch the landing, or taxi lights to "ON".

And nothing happens.

DX10 is DISABLED.

Follow the requirement please? I believe there is always a reason behind that.Totally understand your frustration

Thank you

Guest Gunju221

Follow the requirement please? I believe there is always a reason behind that.Totally understand your frustration

Thank you

What are you talking about!!

Guest Gunju221

PROBLEM SOLVED.

For some very very very very very odd reason, my Advanced Animations was unchecked.

Strange, I have never TOUCHED that one. But it's checked and now it's working

For people who might have this problem in the future after purshasing. I had the same problem, I got it fix when I load the three models A320, A321 and A320 Sharklet. For some reason all the features of the Extended don't get activated when you load one model the first time. When you load a model for the first time the simulator is going to ask you if you want to activate a few modules or features, but if you load just one model apparently not all modules or features are going to be asked to be activated. When I flew the first time the extended I choosed the sharklet version and the lights didn't worked, the second time I choosed the A321 and the simulator ask me if I wanted to activated another module or feature, don't remember the name but after that all models had the landing lights and taxi lights working. I hope I explained myself well since my first language is not english.

Archived