ivanlolsad

That looks pretty cool!

Hello,

please see if you have this inclueded in your FSX.cfg:

[Graphics]

HIGHMEMFIX=1

STALE_BUFFER_THRESHOLD=2147483647

Please come back, if its not working.

:( it's not working, and I already had this tweaks.

That does look quite cool though never seen anything like that before.. Yeah double check you have highmemfix, do not have stale buffer threshold.

Alex

If it's not working, save your old fsx.cfg delete it and start fsx again.

It should create a new file.

Add HIGHMEMFIX=1 to the [Graphics]

and restart FSX

same result.. looks like strange star wars fighter :)

Ok If the HiMem fix hasn't done the trick we'll need to start at the beginning. Can you post your Hardware Specs, OS Version, FSX version (accel or SP2) and any addons that might be affecting it.

AMD fx8320, gtx670(310.70), 8gb ddr3, win7 x64, FSX with accel, nothing especially addons and FSX work very stable... just for information, trying set DX10 and it works.! of course it's unable keep DX10, but maybe it help to understand, what's going on.

Got this also (it seems that some passengers were stubbed by the ... easy to see by what :D)

There is nothing wrong with my FSX and it happens when I turn OVHD INTEG LT to ON ;) If I switch it back to OFF, it goes back as it should be.

abx002.jpg

• Aerosoft

Got this also (it seems that some passengers were stubbed by the ... easy to see by what :D)

There is nothing wrong with my FSX and it happens when I turn OVHD INTEG LT to ON ;) If I switch it back to OFF, it goes back as it should be.

Well let me say that if there is nothing wrong with your FSX there is another problem somewhere. Clearly this happens on some systems and not on the thousands of others. It could indicate low system memory, low graphics memory or a not fully updated FSX.

In any case I am 100% this will not happen on a cleanly FSX.

alright guys, I just fixed it :) and here's my solution, for users with this problem:

o8r0zg.jpg

I uninstall fsx accel and just install 2 service packs (SP1 / SP2). and now it's work fine, that's all :)

Then there have been a mismatch in your FSX as well ;).

Acceleration is as well working fine as SP2 - I use the Acceleration pack and had never this issue.

i7 running at 4.3GHz, 8 GB DDR3 memory, 655MB used from 1024 MB of GTX 560Ti.

It doesn't happen to Airbus X or other addons. Trike was default flight loaded.

FSX is updated to SP2.

• Aerosoft

i7 running at 4.3GHz, 8 GB DDR3 memory, 655MB used from 1024 MB of GTX 560Ti.

It doesn't happen to Airbus X or other addons. Trike was default flight loaded.

FSX is updated to SP2.

And it also does not happen with a few thousand other people.

I'm sorry to insist but there is just not a lot we can do about issues like this. There is no other way to export a model from 3DS to FSX then what we use. There is only one type of MDL that is according to the specifications of FSX.

I will try to find out more about the possible cause, because at the moment I don't like what I see :D

Maybe a wrong FSX startup, yesterday I didn't remember to see it... This is why I have no intention to make a big case from it.

Only that I didn't change anything in FSX since yesterday. What can I say, SW ways are strange sometimes.

Edit: tried again several times, issue does not occured again. No changes done, only FSX closed and started again...

Archived