The BIG THANK YOU thread

pacoche

Hello everybody over here!

I think these guys deserve a BIG THANK YOU from all of us for this Airbus. For the first time in FSimming we can enjoy of flying an good Airbus.

It's just a pleasure to fly this bird, to simulate so many systems, a (almost) complete FMGS and MCDU, the RAAS, the copilot stuff, the data recorder, and lots of things....

Now, I can understand the delay and value the huge effort it's been done in Aerosoft, I do really appreciate it!!!

After 48 hours from release the support it's been very good, you can see bugs, issues and other stuff, but you can also see all the beta testers and support guys giving solutions, solving problems and closing threads.

So I would like to thank the Developers, the Beta testers, Mathijs and all the team in Aerosoft for this Airbus and wish you a 2013 full of success, hope you sell thousands Airbus...

All my best wishes for 2013

Paco GALINDO

One last thing, can you Mathijs set a release date for A-330? hahahahaha.

This is exactly whatthe first release should have been. Well done a jolly good effort. At last fly by wire in FSX. This is so good you managed to get me to spend some more money on FSX even though I have converted to Xplane 10.

Wycliffe

Love it too, I so nearly did not buy it after my experience with the original Airbus X but this is an entirely different beast!

Exceeds my expectations and now that I have my AP controls assigned to keys (using the LUA scripts) this is my all time fave airliner for FSX. :)

Many thanks and well done to the Aerosoft team. Airbus Xtended is my favourite aircraft and a brilliant addition to FSX.

I'm looking forward to the Aerosoft Airbus A330 in 2013!

+1 To the o/p.

All the efforts the team endured during development are appreciated by us bus captains and being a dep sheriff here seeing the sometimes "crap" that was posted, hats of to the devs, beta testers and Mathijs for keeping their cool!! (oh yeah, and my fellow deputies!)

Well done and thankyou from me :cheers_s:

Archived