Thank You / Photos!

iFlySimX

Hi there.

pics look really nice. What kind of monitor do you use? So far I am not happy with my Airbus, VC looks unrealistic. No sharpness, cockpit way too bright. I paid attention to screen 21 of upper panel and it looks normal, mine overhead panel looks weird, not even, switches and button are funny. So my VC looks like in cartoon. I have a wide screen monitor. Do you know if there is specific configs for wide screen? The thing is that my NGS looks awesome but Airbus is not.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi there.

pics look really nice. What kind of monitor do you use? So far I am not happy with my Airbus, VC looks unrealistic. No sharpness, cockpit way too bright. I paid attention to screen 21 of upper panel and it looks normal, mine overhead panel looks weird, not even, switches and button are funny. So my VC looks like in cartoon. I have a wide screen monitor. Do you know if there is specific configs for wide screen? The thing is that my NGS looks awesome but Airbus is not.

Thanks

Hi Edward,

could you please send us some screenshots of your VC? Maybe you already have set the "Wide View" in your fsx.cfg to ON. fpr the Airbus X EXT it should read: WideViewAspect=False

Hanse

Archived