NAV Problem!

Anthony99

Hello everybody!!!

Im new to the forums! i am 13yrs old and i love FSX! i used to fly the 737 but i got sick of it and i couldn't wait for the AIRBUS X! i dont know much about flying the airbus. I love the airbus X extended!!!! I have a couple Questions.

1. Today i was setting up a route to TAMPA TO ST MAARTEN. I had the route set. I departed an the NAV didn't work.

The a320 wasn't following the waypoints. I tried this again and still didn't follow!

2. On the takeoff page it has TO SHIFT. I don't know what this is can someone please explain.

3. On the NEO at night on the left wing its lighted up but the right wing is dark when im on wing view. Thats a bit strange.

4. Doing the weight and fuel etc. Its completely wrong. I did a short flight EHAM-EDDL with 50mins of fuel and my VR speed was 142! When im taking off the plane seems to go right down the end of the runway! e.g i was takeing off on the bigget runway in EHAM the plane took up 3/4 of the runway! i dont know if i did something wrong. When i first got Airbus X extended i did this route and it worked perfectly! Everything! But now it seems to be stuffing up on me.

5. ILS. Im FL030 and 30miles away from the airport i turn on APP and autopilot 2 and the plane never descends! And this happended to me on AIRBUSX.

6. When i depart i turn on autopilot 1 and the plane nose trims upto 30 degrees! When ever i change speed while climbing the aircraft goes down so quick then up so quick! Same to the decent bit opposite.

7. When do you attract the flaps when approaching?

Sorry for all these questions!!! It would be nice if someone helped me!!!

Regards, Anthony

1) did u set your heading knob to - - -. (something liddat?) Its totally diff from 737

2)The To shift is not a must to enter just enter the perf page then to the way point and after that activate your waypoint and go to the takeoff page enter 1/ at flaps and u r good to go.

3)Havent tried that mb fsx problem

4)Did u off auto rudder? If not just correct it.It happened to me as well and the plane in my fsx.Just counter it.

5)30mils is abit too far? I rem only around 25mils the ils comes to live.And u must intercept the loc be4 u can activeate the app and ap2 ( please read step by step)

6)Yes this have been mention and i think it will be fix in the next sp

7)When you exiting the runway i think :P

Not a pro but i think this should be your answer.

Archived