TOC and TOD hockey sticks did not appear

kidcraig

Hey Guys,

Downloaded and flown for the first time last night. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT thank you team for this great bird.

The only issue I had was during a short flight from KBOS to CYYZ. The TOC and TOD hockey sticks did not appear on the ND, however the aircraft still paused 20nm before TOD and I was able to guestimate when I should have pushed the altitude knob to initiate descent. Is this a known issue with the ND?

I also had the BOS VOR listed and counting as the "next" waypoint for most of the flight even though it had long been gone. I am aware of this issue and you trying to fix it.

Hi Craig, did you check your Left MCDU F-PLN page to see if there were any "ROUTE DISCONTINUITY"'s? Also, were there altitudes and speeds calculated for each waypoint on the F-PLN page?

Hi Craig, did you check your Left MCDU F-PLN page to see if there were any "ROUTE DISCONTINUITY"'s? Also, were there altitudes and speeds calculated for each waypoint on the F-PLN page?

Hi Kyle,

The only discontinuity was after the vector heading on the LOGAN6. I could not get that one connected.

Yes all waypoints had correct altitudes and speeds.

-Craig

Ok, I'm going to close out your other recent post to condense support to here.

To clear any discontinuities, press the CLR button, and you will see CLR show up on the MCDU scratchpad. Then, click the LSK next to the discontinuity in the F-PLN page to clear it. See if that helps.

If that does not work, this may be an issue that has been brought up in another thread that is being looked into.

Ok, I'm going to close out your other recent post to condense support to here.

To clear any discontinuities, press the CLR button, and you will see CLR show up on the MCDU scratchpad. Then, click the LSK next to the discontinuity in the F-PLN page to clear it. See if that helps.

If that does not work, this may be an issue that has been brought up in another thread that is being looked into.

Yes I am able to CLR the discons between enroute and STARs but I could not CLR the one after the SID. I'll try again with a different airport and let you know.

I couldn't find a topic with my problem, so I assume it's isolated/pilot error

Alright, no worries, just let us know if you run into it again. Screenshots of you MCDU and ND will be very helpful as well if you do run into the issue again.

Alright, no worries, just let us know if you run into it again. Screenshots of you MCDU and ND will be very helpful as well if you do run into the issue again.

I will def send screenies with the next error if any.

Could the issue be how I entered the flight plan? I entered the route without sids and stars first then selected the dep and arrival airports last to enter the SID and STAR.

I will def send screenies with the next error if any.

Could the issue be how I entered the flight plan? I entered the route without sids and stars first then selected the dep and arrival airports last to enter the SID and STAR.

It could be. Just make sure when you do that you also clear all of the discontinuities in the flight plan. Also, try the tutorial flight step by step by the letter and see if you still get this issue.

It could be. Just make sure when you do that you also clear all of the discontinuities in the flight plan. Also, try the tutorial flight step by step by the letter and see if you still get this issue.

I'll report back

2nd flight went off without a hitch. Well, I'm at FL250, but I have hockey sticks. I think the issue was having a discontinuity after takeoff, but not being able to clear it. Definitely pilot error as I learn a more intricate bus.

Love the bus and fixed my initial problem of hockey sticks, but still experiencing other issues that some people are also experiencing. Can't wait for the updates! Love the plane as is, but find sometimes it decends way too early or quick, and sometimes blows past constraints. I'm sure you will get 'er all fixed up.

Thanks guys!

Archived