Doesn't have Flight plan on display !

Fabio 79

Good evening

After having posted the question, I tried to repair of FSX and then Acceleration X repair. Now, more of problem of GPS and flight plan appears on the ND.

Also, I had noticed that installing, AEROSOFT/AIRBUSEXTENDED file was added to my DOCUMENTS before, it was placed in the FSX file (in my documents)

I copied the folder and pasted in order to have the same files in both. (this without knowing which one is active...)

Gilles.

• Aerosoft

Good evening

After having posted the question, I tried to repair of FSX and then Acceleration X repair. Now, more of problem of GPS and flight plan appears on the ND.

Also, I had noticed that installing, AEROSOFT/AIRBUSEXTENDED file was added to my DOCUMENTS before, it was placed in the FSX file (in my documents)

I copied the folder and pasted in order to have the same files in both. (this without knowing which one is active...)

Gilles.

Since 1.03 the only folder we use is: C:\Users\.,.,.,.,,.,.,\My Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy thread revival.....

Anyways, Rafael do you still have this issue? I would assume it is something other than what this thread was about since this is referring to a much earlier version.

Archived