Doesn't have Flight plan on display !

Fabio 79

I installed, uninstalled, tried an install as an administrator... Nothing....

After inserting all waypoints, I don't have the route on the display ! The funny thing is that if I take off and hit NAV, it intercepts and follows... But no matter what, I'm having no route displayed

By the way, I have Windows 7 64 and no bugs whatsoever (except from the known ones) with the older Airbus X...

Hi Fabio, have you tried the Step by Step tutorial, and if so, do you have the same issue? Also, can you post a screenshot of your Left MCDU and ND, so we can see what you see?

Sure I can...

Tried watching Tutorial videos to find out something that I could be doing wrong... But nothing...

Well, one thing I noticed is that whenever I insert the fixes, distances and headings are very off set and track.... For example, I've been trying do fly from Bodø (ENBO) to Bergen (ENBR).

I'm loading the default FSX FPL and then, I align and insert ENBO/ENBR, and the first fix should be BDO (VOR). I'm not using any SID. Anyway, it shows BDO 18 NM away when it should be zero point something NM.

I really don't have a clue what's happening...

norm_zps345b8d86.jpg

Thanks...

BTW, my FSX has been behaving strangely lately... All my AI planes have been crashing and flying off track, and the ATC has been driving me crazy with billions of "Please Expedite..." to most planes.

Together with this, I've been having the GPS engine error ! Right now, I deleted ALL my FPL and restored my old default flight to see if something will change however, I've never had issues with other 3rd part aircrafts regarding routes and FPL...

HEY ! I got it...

Yep, my GPS engine was all screwed up due to a regional configuration of decimals in Windows !!!!

I changed " ," to "." for decimals.

This issue has been giving me a lot of headaches lately. Now everything is smooth and perfect....

Thank you !!

HEY ! I got it...

Yep, my GPS engine was all screwed up due to a regional configuration of decimals in Windows !!!!

This issue has been giving me a lot of headaches lately. Now everything is smooth and perfect....

Thank you !!

Hi,

Thanks for reporting though I dont really understand what solved it. Anyways, happy flights!

HEY ! I got it...

Thank you !!

And this changing from , to . for decimals did really solve your problem with the flight plan display??

And this changing from , to . for decimals did really solve your problem with the flight plan display??

It is actually a known issue with some OS systems that are in different languages. Since some countries use commas as decimal places instead of periods, things like this can come up. In beta we actually had an issue come up due to this a few months ago (but don't worry, that issue was fixed immediately and was faaaaaaaaaar far away before release).

If you do have any issues and this doesn't apply to you, please feel free to start a new thread or add to a thread that you recognize as similar and we'll be glad to help!

Looks like I could solve the problem.

What have I done?

- Copied all files out of "Flight Simulator X Files" to "Flight Simulator X Dateien"

- Updated the NavDataPro Datafiles

And now it looks like this:

navdis3.jpg

Thanx and may the force be with all of us!

Well - so far the force has just left me....

Had a flight planned from Munich to Malta, just a few seconds before entering rwy 08R at munich i got a simulation-pause of a few seconds, then the flight plan on the ND disappeared:

Found the following log:

--------------------------------------------------------

Protocol of AB_ND_GDI.dll

company: aerosoft

file version: 1.2.0.12

start time of application : Thu Dec 20 18:10:16 2012

18:10:16 : INFO :File read successfully! Airports over all = 9110, airports with runway length >= 4200 ft = 6055 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\airports.txt' )

18:10:16 : INFO :File read successfully! Navaids over all = 15586, NDBs = 6918, VORs and/or DMEs = 5809 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

18:10:17 : INFO :File read successfully! Waypoints over all = 232645, found intersections = 100117 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

18:10:17 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...

18:10:17 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...

18:15:29 : WARNING :Received FlightPlanWaypointIndex as 1, but MCDUFPLWaypointCounter is 0, so FlightPlanWaypointIndex is reset to zero!

18:36:34 : ERROR :Exception (1) caught in DoCallback: '

Can anyone tell me what happened here?

Thanks!!!

Well - so far the force has just left me....

Had a flight planned from Munich to Malta, just a few seconds before entering rwy 08R at munich i got a simulation-pause of a few seconds, then the flight plan on the ND disappeared:

Found the following log:

start time of application : Thu Dec 20 18:10:16 2012

18:10:16 : INFO :File read successfully! Airports over all = 9110, airports with runway length >= 4200 ft = 6055 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\airports.txt' )

18:10:16 : INFO :File read successfully! Navaids over all = 15586, NDBs = 6918, VORs and/or DMEs = 5809 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

18:10:17 : INFO :File read successfully! Waypoints over all = 232645, found intersections = 100117 (filename:'D:\FSX\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

18:10:17 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...

18:10:17 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...

18:15:29 : WARNING :Received FlightPlanWaypointIndex as 1, but MCDUFPLWaypointCounter is 0, so FlightPlanWaypointIndex is reset to zero!

18:36:34 : ERROR :Exception (1) caught in DoCallback: '

Can anyone tell me what happened here?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

If there's nothing wrong in your flight, then no point looking at the logs. However, if there is, attach a screenshot of what you see.

OK, that's what I see:

Hi,

If there's nothing wrong in your flight, then no point looking at the logs. However, if there is, attach a screenshot of what you see.

OK, that's what I see:

Tthe flight plan line disappears, then i get a strange dme-information to the next waypoint and some strange green lines "come and go" on the display.

navdis2.jpg

I also have a little film:

http://prindlisbacher.ch/airbusx.mp4

Guys, what language version of FSX are you using (Not the OS!)

I am using FSX Acceleration, German Version.

Problem came when I planned a flight from EDDF to EDDH with a Marun 4G Departure.

i already have the same problem, i tried to change , to . decimal separation, FSX in english and SO W7 in portuguese, the ABX still insists to disapear FP on ND

start time of application : Thu Jan 03 13:59:15 2013

13:59:15 : INFO :File read successfully! Airports over all = 9110, airports with runway length >= 4200 ft = 6055 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavdataPro\NavData\airports.txt')

13:59:15 : INFO :File read successfully! Navaids over all = 15586, NDBs = 6918, VORs and/or DMEs = 5809 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

13:59:16 : INFO :File read successfully! Waypoints over all = 232645, found intersections = 100117 (filename:'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\NavdataPro\NavData\navaids.txt')

13:59:16 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...

13:59:16 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...

14:03:11 : WARNING :Received FlightPlanWaypointIndex as 1, but MCDUFPLWaypointCounter is 0, so FlightPlanWaypointIndex is reset to zero!

14:03:11 : WARNING :Received FlightPlanWaypointIndex as 1, but MCDUFPLWaypointCounter is 0, so FlightPlanWaypointIndex is reset to zero!

Thanks...

BTW, my FSX has been behaving strangely lately... All my AI planes have been crashing and flying off track, and the ATC has been driving me crazy with billions of "Please Expedite..." to most planes.

Together with this, I've been having the GPS engine error ! Right now, I deleted ALL my FPL and restored my old default flight to see if something will change however, I've never had issues with other 3rd part aircrafts regarding routes and FPL...

Did you also have AI planes sunken into the ground at your arrival airport, and sometimes after an aircraft change that you would be on the bottom of the VC and in an unrecoverable stall?

I also have no route displayed on the nd and in my ifly 737 the route is displayed, but SIDs, STARS and runways are in the wrong place on the nd.

Hello, I also have this problem, where to change, in. in the windows settings? What are the files?

Where to find these settings?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Noticed you're also from Belgium and want to say I also have the same problem.

Have tried To change , into . But this doesn't solve the problem me.

Maybe it works with you, you'll find the settings at control panel and then language!

Good luck and let uw know of it works for you!

Ciao,

Jeroen

Archived