Fatal Errors

James Dinsdale

Firstly let me say what a wonderful product you have created! It was much a surprise to me and when I did find out it was really cool!

Before I installed it I never really had fatal errors exempt the odd here and there, but now with the new add on I cant even complete a EGLL - EGCC flight without a fatal error before the fun bit (landing)

I have deleted the FSX.cfg and re installed the aircraft and granted full admin control of the whole fsx directory. Is there anything else anyone could possibly throw at me to try (Anyone say rebuild Fs I'll shot! ;) )

Like I said, very good high quality add-on! Just haven't had the opportunity to land it properly!

Hello James,

may you please describe a little bit more your fatal errors. While which phase of the flight is this happening, what are you doing at this point?

As well would be helpful:

- Hardware specifications

- AddOn Tools using

- Tweaks for FSX.cfg, ENB Mods, everything what is "unusal" for FSX default to get better performance, viewing systems or colour enhancements.

Thanks a lot and we are glad to assist you.

2zolvyq.jpg here Is a screenshot of seem tweaks a friend of mine did, and a little of my CFG. If you need the full CFG I can email it to you, it normally happens maybe in the cruise, but it has happened at the gate, it sometimes happens when I use a different programme. also, if I try to enlarge the shift+7 FMC by dragging the whiteboard, this causes FSX to freeze and go into a fatal error :(

Are you running the FSX in window mode or fullscreen mode?

Please attach your FSX.cfg and the FMGS.log /.dmp as well as MCDUFPLDATA.txt file here in the post. (its in your folder: ..USER/DOCUMENTS/FLIGHTSIMULATORX/AIRBUSXEXTENDED)

As well please tell us, which add ons are you using while running FSX like weather software, tweaks you have done with other products, etc.

Which hardware specifications do you have.

Here you go

I run FSX in Windowed mode

my system is:

Q8200 @ 2.33GHz, 2333 Mhz, 4 Core(s)

2 monitors

4Gb RAM

nVidea 120GT

I use Active Sky 212 minimised to the toolbar and never open it after starting it. And the only tweaks been made are those in the screen shot below

Thanks

fsx.CFG.txt

MCDUFPLData.txt

Have you tried turning on high resolution gauges? I noticed you had COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=0, whenever i set high resolution gauges off or on in the sim i get a fatal error, i'm not so sure if this would affect it when the sim is reloaded but in the sim i definitely get a crash changing the gauge resolution. Try setting it to 1 in your FSX.cfg and load her up.

Archived