Airbus X - What I dont like...

Nukky69

@ Mathijs Kok:

Realistic or not...at least it´s a simulation and also freeware or default FSX aircrafts have the option to import flightplanes !

And in the real airplane-FMC pilots have the possibility to save and load "Airline routes" as well !!

If I want to fly a route with many waypoints, VOR, FIX and so on, then it´s annoying to put in all waypoints again and again :(

Dear Mathijs, the cutomer paid a lot of money for this software, but not gets the basic things what freeware and other addons have.

Maybe this and that is not realistic and real pilot can do smth. or not ,,, pls. let the customer decide, how much reality he want to use

and offer such options in your product !

Is there any chance to save the flight-plans I put in ??

I tryed to save it with the button "SEC F-PLN", but when I start the Airbus X again, then the route was not saved :(

@ Mathijs Kok:

Realistic or not...at least it´s a simulation and also freeware or default FSX aircrafts have the option to import flightplanes !

And in the real airplane-FMC pilots have the possibility to save and load "Airline routes" as well !!

If I want to fly a route with many waypoints, VOR, FIX and so on, then it´s annoying to put in all waypoints again and again :(

Dear Mathijs, the cutomer paid a lot of money for this software, but not gets the basic things what freeware and other addons have.

Maybe this and that is not realistic and real pilot can do smth. or not ,,, pls. let the customer decide, how much reality he want to use

Oh for god's sake... Just chill! Aerosoft has made an absolutely amazing product... The inability to import flightplans can't be a suprise for you, since it has been discussed many times.

In fact, just enter the flightplan manually - it's not really that big an effort. Takes about 5 minutes... (once you get used to it).

Actually I enjoy doing it, since it adds a bit of realism. :)

If all goes bad, you do have the option of storing flightplans.

Anyway - just my 2 cents ... :)

• Aerosoft

And so does the Airbus X Extended, just check the manual. So we are still fully realistic there.

The default aircraft can import a 'route' but that has of course little to do with a flight plan.

I am sorry you feel that realism in this aspect is not what we should have done and as I said we might look at it later. I disagree with you that it is a serious issue.

@ Mathijs Kok:

Is there any chance to save the flight-plans I put in ??

I tryed to save it with the button "SEC F-PLN", but when I start the Airbus X again, then the route was not saved :(

Dude, why don't you just check the manual on how to save flightplans? Secondairy flight plans are currently not supported but your hangup on doing things that the real aircraft does not have because other aircraft do have it.... come on. lighten up. It takes a few minutes and you are doing exactly what real pilots do! That's why it is called flight simulator.

Archived