CH Throttle Quadrant and Reversers

gmoreira

Hi there, I use the abovementioned throttles which have a physical detent that allows a configuration (via FSUIPC joystick calibration) of Throttle and Reverse on the same axis.

I've managed to get the forward throttles working with the solutions providede here. However, I've been unable to setup the reverser on the axis. I have to press F2 after idling....

Is this a limitation of Airbus X Extended and if not, do you have a workaround?

Thanks and congratulations for a brilliant work.

I´m sorry, but You cannot setup Your throttles with Reverse thrust on the Airbus X Extended.

I use the same throttle quadrant, calibrated and assigned via FSUIPC.

Finn

Hi Finn,

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear that it's not a possibility.

Have you managed to configure the axis so that the throttles move to idle when you reach the detent?

As for the revrses, I guess I'll have to configure them on another axis or buttons...

William Reynolds (WR269 at AVSIM) gave me a suggestion that seems to work with my CH Throttle Quad:

"What I do in my set up is go to Buttons and Switches in FSUIPC...move the throttle lever 1 into the reverse area, and select "throttle one decrease"...also tick repeat while button is held, and in the field to specify action taken when button is released, I select "throttle one cut"..."

I´m sorry, but You cannot setup Your throttles with Reverse thrust on the Airbus X Extended.

I use the same throttle quadrant, calibrated and assigned via FSUIPC.

Finn

Finn,

With the Airbus X I have used your instructions to set the throttles and had no further problems But with the Airbus Ext I also have problems with the throttles.

I have the same throttles as you have but using the CH quadrant or the keyboard (F3 and F4 keys) the engines remain almost idle at 25.7%. F1 and F2 works. Also I noticed that both PFD and Engine Warning display both show Climb. I also have FSUIPC4.

In order to find if there is a conflict I have disconnected the Saitek Panels, CH quadrant and FSUIPC4, but problem is still the same.

Can you please help me with this issue.

Leslie

Archived