ND always dark

marjmithib

Yes have a look !

Alright, please try restarting your computer and doing it again. If that does not work, you may need to update your DirectX.

(Otherwise, it'll cost $120,000 to get you a new ND..... ;) )

Let us know if that works.

Also did you maybe tell FSX not to run the AB_ND_GDI.dll file when first loading FSX? This would explain why the ND is dark. If you didn't please reinstall the Airbus X Extended and then make sure to allow FSX to run all the files it will ask for!

Yes i will try it tomorrow .

thanks

Also did you maybe tell FSX not to run the AB_ND_GDI.dll file when first loading FSX? This would explain why the ND is dark. If you didn't please reinstall the Airbus X Extended and then make sure to allow FSX to run all the files it will ask for!

Hello

Today i restart my FSX and i have the same problem !

I re install airbus x extended, i re install FSX and directx.

Also when fsx start i answer yes at every question about AS .....dll of course !

Hello

Today i restart my FSX and i have the same problem !

I re install airbus x extended, i re install FSX and directx.

Also when fsx start i answer yes at every question about AS .....dll of course !

After updating DirectX, have you restarted your computer?

Okay, just to be sure, where did you get your direct x update from (link Please) ?

I have the same PB

I format my PC, re install FSX, re install Directx ....

I have no idea !

Please could you help me !

Archived