Fuel Planner Issue

Flightplayer

This is kind of silly but when i first used Airbus X Extended's Fuel Planner i switched to Advanced Options. Now the window got so big that it doesn't fit in my screen. I can't see the buttons at the bottom (switch back to normal, send data to fsx, etc...)

Any solutions for this? Maybe something that when i restart the Fuel planner it starts in Normal mode again?

Thanks!

Hi Flightplayer,

Thanks for the info. I'll pass this on I don't think any of us had a screen height as low as 768 pixels. There might be a quick work around for you though. If you right click on the taskbar, go to properties you can select auto-hide. It might just get you enough pixels to see the bottom of the Fuel Planner.

Hi Flightplayer,

Thanks for the info. I'll pass this on I don't think any of us had a screen height as low as 768 pixels. There might be a quick work around for you though. If you right click on the taskbar, go to properties you can select auto-hide. It might just get you enough pixels to see the bottom of the Fuel Planner.

LOL that worked marvelously! Thanks :D

Archived