LINDA module for Airbus Extended released (module 2.0)

guenseli

For all hardware users out there, the LINDA module for the Airbus Extended is available for download in the LINDA Forum on Avsim.

Here is the direct link: click.

Anybody who does not know about LINDA is invited to visit the LINDA forum.

Here is a little list of functions which are available for assignment to your HID devices or MCP Combo.

hsZN1.jpg

Please, for support or question post in the LINDA forum.

I will not give support here. Many thanks

GoFlight Modules are not supported (in the meaning as MCP Combo is supported)

But I don't know: if you GF module is recognised as a normal HID device then it should (could) work.

Hello Günseli !

Linda is wonderfull and I´d like to make my selfmade OVERHEAD work with the Arkaze Boards. All switches are in Funktion with LINDA but the LEDs are need the FSUIPC Offsets to work with the FSUIPConnector. Do you have those Offsets for the new AirbusX Exdendet ? I have postet in the simpleSolution Forum but there is no answer.

Sorry for my bad english in german it is easier for me.

greetings

Karl

Hi Günther,

thanks for the update! Great help to get startet with the AXE quickly. LINDA is a great tool - I use it for almost everything now when it comes to connecting my VRInsight hardware or doing checklist stuff etc. One little thing, the assignment to the VS rotary was wrong somehow - not a big deal, was quickly changed.

Karl, I think Aerosoft is working on some form of SDK but as LINDA shows there is already a lot of stuff you can do with LVARs in AXE, practically all switches, dials and indicators are coded as such and can be used. If you did for the old AX then they almost all work for the AXE as well. Maybe there will be offsets in the future I just would not know what they could be for... Get Günther's ZIP and have a look at the action.lua to see how it works - I am assuming you have FSUIPC registered.

Cheers

Kosta

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with the VS up down rate adjustment, it's the push (or maybe pull, I can't remember off the top of my head) of the VS knob function that is missing, it's just not programmed in Linda at all. Only VSLevel exists (that stops the climb) and that does not enable VS mode.

Hello,

I notice there is AP1 off and AP2 off functionality. Is there also possibility for AP disconnect, which should be "mapped" to the changeover button on the real airplane IIRC? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived