AM SO HAPPY!!!!

LapCheong

Firstly i am sooooo happy :) I can fly my whole route without any problems :) Yay!

So my problem i encountered.

Checklist fail becoz engine not at idle ( solution can be found here > http://forum.aerosof...st/#entry429506) Thank to josh!

No CTD at all,i think becoz i used fxaa injector instead of enb.Enb give me lots of crashes in the past.Try it out its like enb and their is a main panel just side the option like u do in photoshop and u see the result :)

Cant locate my waypoint,waypoint not found in database :'(. ^^ solution: try switching Navbasedatapro to the normal version,old version :).Here: C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbusExtended and open the Navdata.int, after opening u should see the steps inside.(Thank you Mathijs )

Lastly start the game choose a airport,setup the FMC and FLY IT FOR GOD SAKE!

Merry XMas guys :) Hope it helps.

Forget to add in please do read the step by step :) most importantly vol 4 and vol 6 is the main forcus for me :) vol 4 teach u all about the airbus system and vol 6 is about a tutorial flight on how setup the plane from cold and dark to parking at dest, airport.And the checklist THROW TO THE COPILOT :P

Please guys read the step by step its quite frustrating for those staff answering the question when the answer is provided when buying the plane.All step by step can be found in the aerosoft launcher.Have a safe flight :)

Archived