Looking "around" in the Flight-Deck?

Benni T.

Hi!

I hope this question is not "stupid" (altough people say that there are no stupid questions, right?! ...):

I fly FSX from the 2D-panel mainly and from other planes I'm used to "pan-around" in the Flightdeck with the "hat" on top of my Joystick. (For example during taxi, when checking traffic on crossing taxiways)

Isn't that possible with Airbus X Extended? While I'm in the Main-Panel view (F9), I was not able to look to the side anymore...

Checked out all the manuals concerning views but found nothing about that...

Thanks in advance,

Benni

• Aerosoft

Hi!

I hope this question is not "stupid" (altough people say that there are no stupid questions, right?! ...):

I fly FSX from the 2D-panel mainly and from other planes I'm used to "pan-around" in the Flightdeck with the "hat" on top of my Joystick. (For example during taxi, when checking traffic on crossing taxiways)

Isn't that possible with Airbus X Extended? While I'm in the Main-Panel view (F9), I was not able to look to the side anymore...

Checked out all the manuals concerning views but found nothing about that...

Thanks in advance,

Benni

The easiest way to solve that it to select the view option top left. That is your standard view and that pans.

post-43-0-04445200-1355841259_thumb.jpg

Archived