VC texturing and .air file

Darth Mop

Hi, just bought the upgrade for the DVD version from the aerosoft shop, but:

-the VC texturing of the main panels have changed into a brighter blue, almost greyish. Is it possible to installed the old textures from the base pack? I loved the base version but the new texturing doesn't look that good :(

-I'm using the air file mod: http://forum.aerosof...08f2-no-fsuipc/ however the upgrade either replaced it with a new one or installed the old one, means that I have difficulties to control the plane. Is there a way to get the mod running with airbus extended or do we have to wait for a new version of the mod?

• Aerosoft

Hi, just bought the upgrade for the DVD version from the aerosoft shop, but:

-the VC texturing of the main panels have changed into a brighter blue, almost greyish. Is it possible to installed the old textures from the base pack? I loved the base version but the new texturing doesn't look that good :(

-I'm using the air file mod: http://forum.aerosof...08f2-no-fsuipc/ however the upgrade either replaced it with a new one or installed the old one, means that I have difficulties to control the plane. Is there a way to get the mod running with airbus extended or do we have to wait for a new version of the mod?

That old tweak for the Airbus X will not work for the new one. It is completely overhauled with the new system. You should not use it and you will not need it.

For the VC texturing post a message in the tweaking sections.

The VC Textures has been improved, so they may look more realistic now.

The mod was as well modified as you need all the original ones, coming with the Airbus X Extended. The FBW was as well improved by Joshua.

So, please reply to me, what can I do for you?

Archived