Slow Panning

holger_l

First of all also my congratulations to the team. Amazing Artwork!

I follow this forum and through this got most small problems solved. I experience a very slow panning speed when using the hatswitch of my CH Joystick. (only with Airbus XE) Where can I influence the speed of panning? The problem is mostly in horizontal panning. I need maybe 20 sec to turn my virtual head from one side to the other.

Thanks in advance!

Holger

Seeing the same thing in the view labeled "CP Main Panel" I have a button my yoke for the default Virtual Cockpit view in FSX, and when I use that panning is fine.

Joe

• Aerosoft

First of all also my congratulations to the team. Amazing Artwork!

I follow this forum and through this got most small problems solved. I experience a very slow panning speed when using the hatswitch of my CH Joystick. (only with Airbus XE) Where can I influence the speed of panning? The problem is mostly in horizontal panning. I need maybe 20 sec to turn my virtual head from one side to the other.

Thanks in advance!

Holger

We did that to avoid it being to 'sloppy' we'll see if we can speed it up in some views.

But these views are intended more or less as fixed views as you use the view bar to select the view you need.

We did that to avoid it being to 'sloppy' we'll see if we can speed it up in some views.

But these views are intended more or less as fixed views as you use the view bar to select the view you need.

I think what Holger wanted to say that his problem occurs in normal VC view mode, and I must say I have had the same problem. Occasionally panning speed was fine and then suddenly it went down to a painfully slow movement again.

I had the problem in the CP main panel view from the Extended view system. Now I found the possibility to switch off the view system in the right FMC and everything is fine. I don´t need this system so for me its solved. Thank you for your replies. I need to go back to FSX and enjoy flying the extended:)

Holger

Archived