Black screen when loading or saving user state

stt4

In the right MCDU, when saving or loading a user state in aircraft state when using full screen mode in FSX in Windows 7 64 bit, the whole screen turns black.

Hello,

please post your computer specifications and the FSX Type you are using (SP2, ACC) as well as which tweakes you have done and which software is running in and out of the FSX when using it.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1, 8GB RAM, Intel Quad Core Q9550, Dell 23-inch monitor 1920x1080, ATI Radeon HD 5700, FSX Acceleration, FSX resolution 1920x1080x32, no other programs running with FSX. Thanks.

• Aerosoft

Are u using EZDOK, is the view system enabled?

PLEASE BE SURE; YOU ARE ONLY IN WINDOW MODE WHEN SELECTING THESE OPTIONS :)

I think that's indeed the issue. Sometime you can call up the selection dialog with alt-tab but that does not work all the time.

Are u using EZDOK, is the view system enabled?

PLEASE BE SURE; YOU ARE ONLY IN WINDOW MODE WHEN SELECTING THESE OPTIONS :)

No, I'm not using EZDOK.

Yes, it works fine in Windows mode but not in Fullscreen mode (View -> Fullscreen). The whole computer screen goes black when the Window opens to select the user state to load, or when the Window opens to save a user state.

• Aerosoft

No, I'm not using EZDOK.

Yes, it works fine in Windows mode but not in Fullscreen mode (View -> Fullscreen). The whole computer screen goes black when the Window opens to select the user state to load, or when the Window opens to save a user state.

Okay we will add that as a limitation. Calling up a standard dialog box simply causes that issue.

Archived