ND Route Drawing Issue

Rónán O Cadhain

+1 Got the same display problem for ILSZ RWY 14 STAR FER1P at LIPE !

Hi,

Please attach the log files (which as mentioned above can be found in C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbusExtended). These log files should have the names;

- FMGS.log

- FMGSXX.dmp

- MCDUFPLData.txt

Without these logs we are unable to research the issue and try to create a fix.

ND issues that looks similar to those in Beta testing occuring on my new AXE. Pic attached. Flying from DUB-ATH and this is happening on the ABLON1C STAR with EGN transition to ILS03L

2012-12-18_9-37-53-64_zps644ffbb5.png

Regards,

Ró.

Hello Ró!

Just a single question... how can I put the MCDU view with the virtual cockpit? I can't put it in my screen!

Best regards!

Sorry my English (I'm Brazilian)

Right, here's the FMGS.log and MCDUFPLData files, but the other one isn't there...

Lost in the CTD perhaps?

Regards,

Ró.

Hi,

thanks for report, the issue is already fixed and the update will be available soon.

But you also mentioned about some CTD, could you give me its details? When exactly does it happen?

And especially I need the Windows Crash report. Something like the example below:

Fault Module Name: somelib.dll

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 48dbd973

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000038d7

Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for report, the issue is already fixed and the update will be available soon.

But you also mentioned about some CTD, could you give me its details? When exactly does it happen?

And especially I need the Windows Crash report. Something like the example below:

Thanks, I'll check and find the CTD report tomorrow and post it here.

Regards,

Ró.

Here's the CTD report:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.6195, time stamp: 0x4dcddbf3

Exception code: 0xc000000d

Fault offset: 0x00008aa0

Faulting process id: 0x1080

Faulting application start time: 0x01cddcf4924c8138

Faulting application path: C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll

Report Id: da79be4f-48f7-11e2-87c2-f46d040a1174

Regards,

Ró.

Thanks, Rónán!

But still not clear, since only the standard Windows library is indicated here ("Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll"). Therefore it's hard to say exactly which module really caused the CTD.

So could you describe how can I reproduce this CTD? When exactly does it happen, after which action?

Could not reproduce. Did several attempts on ground: added 2-3 ALT constraints on EGN and also on nearest points. Then deleted them. All ok.

Or it might be already fixed, please retry with the next update.

Archived