Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines

Thank you aerosoft, for this Airbus. It is really a pleasure to fly, and for me, everything works as it should (direct to, startup, simply everything..)

Here are two nice screens from my first flight. everyone is invited to post screens of the Extended in this topic, too ;)

1gpffu.jpg

2f0ik2.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Landed in Vienna, the weather was perfect to try a Cat3 autoland

1ebkgy.jpg

Really foggy...

2jqjsu.jpg

Arrived at the terminal, deboarding, and later i will continue to Munich (at first, i have to restart lol )

3v6jme.jpg

Wingview, those cones are funny :D

4oekla.jpg

Now my first flight with the Copilot/Checklist function. Works perfect so far, but somehow i don´t need to do anything anymore lol :D

Okay here we go, out of Frankfurt :)

Lufthansa company traffic at terminal 1 in EDDF

1kruoz.jpg

Taxi to holdingpoint

2g7u8g.jpg

Really nice model :)

33ju9q.jpg

And into the sun :) next stop: Mallorca :)

41iu90.jpg

So did that 'learned from experience' moment come with an RA or just a TA? :lol:

Great shots!!!

I think this "CLIMB CLIMB" is more an RA,, isn´t it lol :D

Flying this Airbus is a lot of fun. It has some minor issues, but all in all i can really enjoy it, and i´m sure you (the betatesters and the developers) will sort those issues out as soon as possible :)

Thank you ! :)

Hello guys. Enjoyed your pics very much so I thought I could share some too. Those shots were taken on my flight on friday operating TK1588 from EDDF Frankfurt/Main to LTBA Istanbul Attatürk. Enjoy:

Descending into Attatürk:

tk1588descendingintolajus8.png

Liked the reflection of the beacon light very much :) :

tk1588descendingintola0kaz.png

Approaching Attatürk LTBA:

tk1588approachingltba3adp6.png

Happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived