Default flight with engine off = no startup

dgpilot1

This is just a heads up to those who have saved the FSX default flight in ANY aircraft with engines turned off. For some reason if you do the start procedure in the Airbus Extended, engines will not start regardless if conditions are met. Even selecting Taxi-ready state preset in MCDU will not start engines.

I had to load up the default 737, Ctrl+E... then load up the Airbus Extended, and select Cold/Dark preset. Did the same exact by-the-book procedure and engines start normally.

Hopefully this will save some time to others since I scratched my head for quite some time

Thats why we always recommend users NOT to use custom flight situations.

"Airtrike over Friday Habour" is the safest wat to ensure that all You highend addons will work.

Finn

If you have this issue again just check what fuel you have on board. If your default flight has been changed it's possible for the bus to load with only center tank fuel, this isn't a way you would load fuel and with no wing tank fuel the engines won't start. If it happens try opening the fuel planner and loading some fuel from there, this has been written so the wing tanks are filled first.

Archived