So much fun

JohnBus

Just want to say thanks. A bit of an Airbus nerd I can honestly say I bought all the Airbus products for FSX and FS2004 but the Extended beats them all hands down. The fact it comes with RAAS. FDR etc etc is just icing on a very low cost cake.

Best. Bus. Ever.

On route now, with my second flight. Everything so far work as they should. I am very happy with the a/c. Nice work you've done.

The feeling of the aircraft is amazing....i have to get used the FBW though!!!!!!

Thank you for your work.

On route now, with my second flight. Everything so far work as they should. I am very happy with the a/c. Nice work you've done.

The feeling of the aircraft is amazing....i have to get used the FBW though!!!!!!

Thank you for your work.

lol, dont get too reliant on the FBW I programmed, later you will have trouble flying other aircrafts -.-

Indeed that is a great product.... the FBW is better than the one JC initially developped for the Airbus X (I mean the separate beta FBW)... and I really love the checklist functionnality which detects automatically when to start depending of the aircraft situation !

thanks Aerosoft !

of course i know that.... i am just saying that it ie better than the first one he developped... (which was already a great improvement over the standard FSX FBW)...

Totally agree, best Airbus ever released for FS so far, and comes with some fantastic features, such as the F/O / Checklists. :)

At last, the tired feelThere Airbus 1 has been able to get retired ;)

+3 milion fantastic poroduct :excellenttext_s: please more airbus more 319 330 340 i think you have the base now pleaaaaaaaaaaase :bow_down2_s:

exept for the A340 they're all planned already ;)

wow, my first flight was a catastrophe in Terms of Pilot skills !! :fallingbricks_s: Up and down and up and down, Alpha protection, then overspeed. I am reeealy struggling with the Airbus Philosophy. There is much homework for me during hollidays!!! Overall, 15 Minute Test flight, great Impression, but some FPS issues (strange).

Archived