No altitude indication on MCDU

Anatoliy

Hi guys!

Thank you for your amazing Airbus!!!

I have one question: yesterday I tried to enter test flight plan in MCDU but after entering all waypoints it didn't show me altitudes and restrictions.

There was only waypoints, distance and winds.

Is it my own bug or I should to make some tweacks?

Hi guys!

Thank you for your amazing Airbus!!!

I have one question: yesterday I tried to enter test flight plan in MCDU but after entering all waypoints it didn't show me altitudes and restrictions.

There was only waypoints, distance and winds.

Is it my own bug or I should to make some tweacks?

Hi Anatoliy, did you enter in a ZFW and block fuel in the INIT B page or FUEL PRED page of the MCDU? Those are required for the MCDU to calculate the altitude and speed calculations.

Hi Anatoliy, did you enter in a ZFW and block fuel in the INIT B page or FUEL PRED page of the MCDU? Those are required for the MCDU to calculate the altitude and speed calculations.

Hi Kyle,

Yes sure I did. But to be honest I entered approximate values of ZFW and block just because it was testing of MCDU.

• Aerosoft

I just checked this on another system and it works perfect. Have you any idea what might be possible cause it within Windows?

I use Windows 7x64 Ultimate.

Windows 7x64 is our favorite OS for this simulation so I do not expect that to cause the problem.

• Aerosoft

But may be some services that switched off might be cause this?

No.

But if you add waypoints they will not automatically have altitudes set with them. Only SIDs and STARs have that.

I suggest you take the step-by-step flight, that will assist you in understanding the systems.

Archived