A321 231 IAE MCDU VIEW/Missing Checklist

katzy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

the CHECKLIST functionality is only available if one of the "official" Aircraft States have been selected. The reason is that the system needs to know where i. e. with which CL you want to start with......please see chapter 4.6.3 of the StepbyStep guide.....

Regards,

Hanse

Oh i'm sorry,i mean that i can enter the checklist menu but when inside it all items are grey (same with ground connections):

dvtjdxe9.jpg

I had this happen on the current flight I am doing. It seems like the checklist has not reset from the previous flight. Was was very interesting is that parts of the checklist would start on there own, nothing was showing on the Info Bar, but suddenly, after I turned on/off a switch or something, a checklist would start, but it would be in the middle of the checklist. i.e. As I was taxiing, the taxi checklist started/continued when I moved my joystick all the way to the left (to do the checklist on my own), the checlist announced "Full Left" (or whatever it actually says) and up to that point, every attempt to get the checklist working had failed. The next checklist item to suddenly start after that one, was the descent checklist when I set the altitude prior to the descent "hockey stick".

I had a CTD after the previous flight of the Airbus X Extended (not sure the it was the cause of the CTD), but I thought the checklist list had reset by that time. Maybe it hadn't.

Mark

HI Mathijs,

for me it is loading when clicking on it :-/

I loaded a new plane and got it somehow to work. So it may be the same as for Mark that it does not finally reset when changing to a new plane ?

Well....will test more on this issue..

Carsten

I suspect that my CTD was before the checklist was reset. On my last flight, the checklist reset after the timer counted down, so I exited, then restarted FSX and the checklist worked perfectly for the next flight.

Archived