ATR 72 Cold Start and FMC Problem

Hi.

The ATR don`t works when i dont from a cold start.

I follow all normal procedures manual but when press START 2 pushbotton, only makes noise but the propeller not rotate, and then start noise stop.

When I press the START the CL goes direct to 100% position, not to FTR.

Even starting with the aircraft in operation, the FMC does not work. Nothing appears on the screen.

I have XP 10.20b7.

Tks.

Gustavo Germano

Hi Gustavo,

Do you maintain the button pressed for 5 seconds? After that, do you add fuel moving the CL to the FTR possition?

If it still doesn't work it must be related to the fact that you're using a beta: 10.20b7

Regards

Hi Gustavo,

Do you maintain the button pressed for 5 seconds? After that, do you add fuel moving the CL to the FTR possition?

If it still doesn't work it must be related to the fact that you're using a beta: 10.20b7

Regards

Hi atgcab,

Tks.

The START Works.

But I still have the problem with the FMC.

Blinks and disappears the FMC informations and the HDG / NAV / ALT and VS information on the AFCS and EFIS.

Hi atgcab,

Tks.

The START Works.

But I still have the problem with the FMC.

Blinks and disappears the FMC informations and the HDG / NAV / ALT and VS information on the AFCS and EFIS.

Ok, that could be because you haven't turn on the inverters in the overhead panel.

Archived