My Displays are screwed up?

FSXisBOMB

Hey guys it still does not work! I uninstalled it and reinstalled it with Admin rights and still nothing. It seems to be happening on all the variants.

Thanks,

Andrew S.

Please make sure you have the installed the latest C++ Libraries (Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable)

Also, it will be good if you specify what you are using, Win 8 or WIn 7, P3D or FSX.

Please make sure you have the installed the latest C++ Libraries (Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable)

Also, it will be good if you specify what you are using, Win 8 or WIn 7, P3D or FSX.

I bought it from simmarket and I have windows 7 using FSX. I'll try to see if the C++ does anything!

Thanks,

Andrew S.

I bought it from simmarket and I have windows 7 using FSX. I'll try to see if the C++ does anything!

Thanks,

Andrew S.

Andrew I think I know why now,

The Fonts are not installed properly. I am now attaching the fonts here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33517934/FontsAIRBEXTND.zip

Install all the fonts and your issue should be solved!

Joshua,

I just tried it and still no luck! I don't get it.... Anymore suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew S.

Extract the fonts to a random folder, copy all the fonts into the C:\Windows\Fonts. Restart your computer

Extract the fonts to a random folder, copy all the fonts into the C:\Windows\Fonts. Restart your computer

Alright I will let you know if it works. Crossing my toes and fingers!

Thanks,

Andrew S.

Archived