ND not refreshing route

turbojetfan

Same issue popped up for me again this time also on the PHX-LAX route. The psuedo waypoint remains on the top right and the ND won't redraw. I tried using the DIRECT TO and although the aircraft flew direct to the waypoint, the issue remained. There is a screenshot enclosed in the .zip along with the other information requested. Let me know if you require any more information. Route was the same as the one posted above by Tabs: KPHX/25R BXK3.BXK J4 TNP.SEAVU2 KLAX

NDissue.zip

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same issue popped up for me again this time also on the PHX-LAX route. The psuedo waypoint remains on the top right and the ND won't redraw. I tried using the DIRECT TO and although the aircraft flew direct to the waypoint, the issue remained. There is a screenshot enclosed in the .zip along with the other information requested. Let me know if you require any more information. Route was the same as the one posted above by Tabs: KPHX/25R BXK3.BXK J4 TNP.SEAVU2 KLAX
Hope there is everything you need, and you get the problem fixed. Cheers Tero
uf..same problem here. DIRECT TO not working, also HDG select not working (I select HDG, but plane fly where he want, no where I want)

Do any of you have FTX England?

Hi!

Do you experience that issue only when you add separate waypoints and also DirectTo?

Hope there is everything you need, and you get the problem fixed.

Cheers Tero

After I examined your logfile I found the procedure file failed to open. Either LSZH.txt or EFHK.txt in NavdataPro folder. Could you make sure all your files in that folder exist and have normal access rights?

I had the same problem today. Route was from LDOS to LFPG, SID was LAKI3K, which has a custom waypoint right at the beginning (691 in white), which stayed at the top right corner the whole flight, also DIRECT TO later waypoints did not show on the ND flight plan. Attached files for examination, I have no FMGS log file, cause I disabled logging for performance reasons.

Regards

Henry

EDIT: No FTX England and prodecure file LDOS.txt in NavData folder is existent.

NDnotupdating.zip

I have the issue too. Entering waypoints that you forgot or whatnot do not show up on the ND, TOC and TOD hockey sticks do not recalculate, and if I've performed a DCT-TO at any point, the wrong "current" waypoint sticks on the top right.

Which files would you like me to send to help out?

I had the same problem today. Route was from LDOS to LFPG, SID was LAKI3K, which has a custom waypoint right at the beginning (691 in white), which stayed at the top right corner the whole flight, also DIRECT TO later waypoints did not show on the ND flight plan. Attached files for examination, I have no FMGS log file, cause I disabled logging for performance reasons.

Regards

Henry

EDIT: No FTX England and prodecure file LDOS.txt in NavData folder is existent.

Did the same flight today but changed to Navigraph data and all went well. So I will stick with Navigraph, sorry for NavDataPro. I also noticed that the input of procedures in the FMC was faster with Navigraph procedures (especially programming the Arrival into LFPG with a lot of STARS, VIAS and Runways which took a never seen before time to browse to the right procedures, which could be critical if needed while flying online and e.g. a runway change occurs), but that could be by chance.

Henry

Had the same problem eairler, except for i was on the ground idle for about an hr waiting on company traffic. I noticed that i needed to change a rwy and a few waypoints. The mcdu locked me out and would only let me change the rwy....not the start etc. Also the route navigation display would not update at all. I had all the waypoints deleted and still it would show the old route initally entered.

Hello again, ok, The TOD is still not updating after the Hotfix, I programmed a constraint of FL270 to be level DLE

Route Took was CLN UL620 ARNEM UP147 RKN UL980 DLE/N0393F270 T207 BATEL. I will attach a file showing the screenshot and data requested.

Also when I try to mute sound in FSX, still here sound in the Virtual cockpit

Archived