Info Bar

fly2012

Next issue for me. I have no Info Bar like described in point 4.6.3 in the step by step pdf.

I set checklist to on, co-pilot to on and info bar to on. I guess therefor is the cockpit prep not available in the other checklist menu.....

Where should this Info bar be shown in the cockpit, i don't get it.....

Next issue for me. I have no Info Bar like described in point 4.6.3 in the step by step pdf.

I set checklist to on, co-pilot to on and info bar to on. I guess therefor is the cockpit prep not available in the other checklist menu.....

Once you set the info bar to on in the Right MCDU options menu, go back to the main Checklist page. Once you begin using the checklist, the info bar should be present. If starting from Cold and Dark, and with External Power or battery power on, you should be able to select the Cockpit Preparation checklist, which will be colored orange.

that's the big problem. cockpit prep isn't colored orange, it' gray and i can't do anything. info bar doesn't show up.

Okay, try exiting FSX, and reloading the aircraft and the flight. Then, turn on External power, then select Cold and dark. Then, go to the Options menu/Checklist/ and turn on the co-pilot/checklist function and info bar. Then proceed back to the main Checklist menu and see if it is there. Let me know if that works, and include screenshots of your steps if able.

Yeah there is progress. Now it's orange and available, Co-pilot is speeking and working, just still don't see the Info Bar, where should it be?

It should show up at the top of your screen. What type of monitor do you have, and how many?

Got it, just didn't see it due to the windowed mode and the menu, this issue perfectly solved :)

Now i still don't have this RAAS thing :)

Glad to hear you're one issue down!

As for RAAS, did you get my PM?

Archived