FS2Crew installer doesn`t show after the main install

Benjamin H

No issues while installing, it takes some time i know, i've been patient :)

Manuals are showing up after install. The thing is FSX don't ask for permission on start for this RAAS thing, and therefor it's not in the FSX.cfg trusted section

Gent's can you check if the following entries have been made in your DLL.xml file

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>RAASPRO</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

Please tell Ypur OS language and FSX install path.

Finn

My OS language is German and the path from FSX is not on C:/ it's on a partition.

I guess install was correct i do have a folder within FSX called RAASPRO with 140 mb.

Richard, that is the same as in full RAAS version, not saying it can not be the same in Airbus X version, just saying maybe it isnt. Please correct me if wrong.

Gent's can you check if the following entries have been made in your DLL.xml file

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>RAASPRO</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

Nope no such entry, gonna try to add it....

• Aerosoft

I would be interested to know why the FS2Crew RAAS installer didn't automatically update your DLL.XML during the install.

It should have.

Something on your system must have 'blocked' it.

Bryan could it be because the file is not there? That happens on some systems but we were never able to find out why.

Is the FS2Crew installer supposed to be in the downloaded folder from Aerosoft, Mathijs? Or it is included in the installer itself?

Just wondering, because i didn`t have it in my downloaded folder from you.

It should have.

Hello Bryan!

I had the same problem. Installation seem to go fine, RAAS even created a backup version of the dll.xml.

Having said that, I had to add the required xml block by hand as the backup and final versions were identical. Just wanted to let you know!

EDIT:

Win7 64bit, english as OS language, AXE main installer launched with run as admin.

Archived