Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hi Mathijs you gotta have Jetblue one of the largest A320 fleet in the u,s as one of the main livery's with the package it is also 19% owned by Lufthansa ;) I have the wonderful livery Holgi made for v1. :) but it should definitely be added to v2. powered by IAE V2500 Engines and should be getting winglets /sharklets.

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story_generic.jsp?topicName=paris_2011&id=news/awx/2011/06/21/awx_06_21_2011_p0-338810.xml&headline=Airbus%20Starts%20Winglet%20Retrofit%20With%20JetBlue

http://en.wikipedia....JetBlue_Airways

a320_new_delivery_of_2012_2.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you put blank one? I dont like liveries...I mean...i like factory liveries and blank ones.

Like this one...This is 9A-CTM on delivery day to the new airline company. Very nice one!

We are intending to include a lot more liveries in the new version. If you got any requests do post them here. Please let us know the ID of the aircraft, that always makes it easier to find the info, Feel free to send a small list or some images (if you do use images do give credit to where they came from!!)

We now have this:

A320 CFM

• Edelweiss Air HBIHY
  • Iberia ECILQ
  • Nikki OELEA
  • SwissAir HBIJJ

A320 IAE
    • BA GEUUU
    • LAN CCCQE
    • US Airways N629AW

A321 CFM
      • Air Berlin DASLB
      • AirFrance GTAR
      • Alitalia BIXI
      • Swiss Air HBIOC

A321 IAE

[*]Lufthansa DAISH

A320 CFM sharklet

[*]Airbus house livery FWWBA

I can´t understand the meaning of this thread.

Almost all liveries, requested, are already done by Holgi, me or many other painters in the Forum.

Why do you want to include them if everyone can download them in the download-section?

And just another question: is A321 sharklet included, too?

Here are some sharklet-liveries (I can paint them, too, if you want)

120215-DrukAirA319-01.jpg

4.jpg

JetStar_A320neo.jpg

8fb526c7c9.jpg

finnair321sharklets_74de5b42b3327e57bdb34e2e91a43ce7_470_317.jpg

american_a321_sharklets_25e3c3c95c2f23baed6e27d131a7eecb_470_317.jpg

Regards Alex

• Aerosoft

I can´t understand the meaning of this thread.

Almost all liveries, requested, are already done by Holgi, me or many other painters in the Forum.

Why do you want to include them if everyone can download them in the download-section?

And just another question: is A321 sharklet included, too?

Regards Alex

We will include more liveries in the base back because only 20% of our Airbus customers are members of this forum. The majority does not even know this forum exists. Or in other words, if we would have to keep Aerosoft running on with only the forum users as customer we would be in serious problems, lol.

I do think we can include a A321 with the sharklets, But if we are correctly informed the A320's will be offered with sharklets first by Airbus Industries.

What about an A319? The cockpits and systems of the A320 and A319 are identical, so it's just a model. If you can do a model that easy, why not do a model for the A319? With or without sharklets doesn't matter to me. I've always found the Aerosoft Airbus X series were not complete without the A319. Of course there's an A318 as well that's part of the same series, but the A318 is so rare I can understand you don't include it. The A319 however isn't rare at all, it's widely used all over the world and therefor I think it's strange that it's not included.

Of course this has nothing to do with liveries, but there are quite some companies that do fly the A319 and don't fly the A320. All those companies are missing in the Airbus X series. So include the A319 and you can include a huge bunch of extra liveries.

We will include more liveries in the base back because only 20% of our Airbus customers are members of this forum. The majority does not even know this forum exists. Or in other words, if we would have to keep Aerosoft running on with only the forum users as customer we would be in serious problems, lol.

I do think we can include a A321 with the sharklets, But if we are correctly informed the A320's will be offered with sharklets first by Airbus Industries.

Okay thanks for your response :)

We will include more liveries in the base back because only 20% of our Airbus customers are members of this forum. The majority does not even know this forum exists.

There's work to be done then! If you're interested in simulation, it is almost imperative that you browse these forums. Besides the knowledge of fellow enthousiasts you'll be kept up to date on news, developement and so much more.

Time to invest a paragraph inside the manual to inform people about these places.

Whatever you guys do,I still won't be happy about liveries.So just throw in a paintkit :)

They will, this is only a 'lotery' for the standard liverys.

It will have a paintkit, just like the current version.

Archived