ATR-72 - Bonus liveries included in Mega Pack

McPhat posted here:

FREE Liveries available: American Eagle, FedEX Express , British Airways Connect, Airlinair-Air France, Alitalia Express, Iberia Air Nostrum, Binter, Air New Zealand and many more!

Can anyone confirm what liveries are actually included? I'm only interested in Air NZ so if that isn't in there I don't want to burn 1G of data downloading the rest.

On that note, is there any chance of these liveries being made available individually? Some parts of the world still pay for data so downloading a file this size when only a part of it is useful isn't great.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

After installing the free MegaPack, I found the following liveries added:

- Air Caraibes

- Alitalia Express

- American Eagle

- Bangkok Airways

- Cebu Pacific

- Trip

- Vietnam Airlines

• 1 month later...

I see on FB that McPhat are busy preparing a new livery pack.

"We're working on a new set of liveries, containing this CSA Skyteam livery, amongst others (Air France, Air Nostrum, FlyBe and more)..."

Will this coincide with a service pack? I hope so as I have a few issues including the altimeters and consequently the AP holding a steady altitude.

Apart from that, great plane!

Thanks

David.

Archived