Snowy Anchorage - 747, MD-11, A330 & more!

What an excellent video ! The synchronization with real-world sounds is very well done. If you have ever stood at an airport fence, watching the various aircraft types come and go, it will feel very familiar. I particularly enjoyed watching the MD-11s.

Have a watch of this, folks; its great work. Thanks ebksb1213 ! :cheers_s:

What an excellent video ! The synchronization with real-world sounds is very well done. If you have ever stood at an airport fence, watching the various aircraft types come and go, it will feel very familiar. I particularly enjoyed watching the MD-11s.

Have a watch of this, folks; its great work. Thanks ebksb1213 ! :cheers_s:

Thanks for your nice comment! I have never stood at an airport fence once, so close to the runway. But I wish I could...

Ebksb123, you are welcome. It reminds me of standing at the fence on the north boundary of Heathrow airport. :)

That's what I wanted people to imagine - that they are standing there between fence and roadtraffic, watching the planes landing and taking off. I love spotting airplanes on a busy airport!

Archived