Problem with Amsterdam Schiphol scenery

Hallo,

I have a problem with the scenery. Since i updated to 10.20b7 i get a message "can not locate facade/forest/beach" and then my xplane crashes. I sent a bug report to LR but no answer. Can you please kindly advise me? Thank you in advance.

Paris Stergidis

I have a problem with the scenery. Since i updated to 10.20b7 i get a message "can not locate facade/forest/beach" and then my xplane crashes. I sent a bug report to LR but no answer. Can you please kindly advise me? Thank you in advance.

It is probably a bug in one of your sceneries that are loaded in this region. Look into you log file and try to identify which sceneries this might be and then remove one of these sceneries till you have found the right one. This is probably not the one that jumps to you mind. I had once trouble with EDDM while the real problem was Landshut.

Archived