NavDataPro-AirSimmer airac

Appliance

One of the aircraft airac files I miss after transferring from Navigraph is that of AirSimmer airbus.

Whilst I recognise that the product remains moribund it is still on sale and I'm sure used by thousands.

Therefore would it be possible for Aerosoft devs to add the AirSimmer 'bus to the aircraft supported by NavDataPro?

Many thanks for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

The following text is quoted from the product page 'One Year Subscriptions'''

"Other add-ons will follow in the near future."

In the light of the reply above I strongly suggest that phrase be altered to :-

"Other add-ons MAY follow in the near future."

Merry Xmas.

• Aerosoft

The following text is quoted from the product page 'One Year Subscriptions'''

"Other add-ons will follow in the near future."

In the light of the reply above I strongly suggest that phrase be altered to :-

"Other add-ons MAY follow in the near future."

Merry Xmas.

No, there will be other add-ons supported. But Airsimmers is just gone as far as we know, they seem to have closed more or less.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guenter, Mahijs, to put the question differently, if we succeed in getting Airsimmer to talk to you, are you willing to support their database as Navigraph did?

Thanks to clarify.

Best regards,

Jean-Claude I have already taken the liberty of passing Aerosoft contact details to Rob Prest, AirSimmer support. When I contacted him only last week he was adamant that Aerosoft had not responded to his request.

As your post is almost two months old, without reply, I surmise Aerosoft is not interested in supporting the AirSimmer 'bus. A little comfort is taken in that Navigraph is continually improving their data, so not all is lost.

I just hope it will be possible to purchase PFPX direct from FlightSimSoft since they, at least, still remain supportive of FS9's serious simmers.

As your post is almost two months old, without reply, I surmise Aerosoft is not interested in supporting the AirSimmer 'bus.

No, there will be other add-ons supported. But Airsimmers is just gone as far as we know, they seem to have closed more or less.

Its obvious isnt it?

Archived