Remove default prop discs

Okay !

I mean, when the engines are running, I can see BOTH prop discs. Your custom one, with the Six bladed prop, and the old X-Plane default one, grey, with 4 blured blades and two dark stripes.. That make a terrible enssemble.

I would like to know how to deactivate the X-Plane default prop disc, that are shown ONLY when the engines are running ( As soon as I shut of fuel, and Np is decreasing by prop inertia, I see your custom beautiful prop disc )

Thanks

So ?

Ok, that's something we could fix in the next patch. But, if you want, you'll have to make a transparent png and name it ATR_72_prop and place in the main folder

Nice thanks I'll try !

Now, also for next update.the blades orientation, when feathered is incorrect :

On yours, it's straight at blade root and go backward and further backward as you advance in the blade lenght

In the real one, it's like this, like sabers :

Please login to display this image.

Thanks

Thanks, you're welcome !

I really start to enjoy that ATR, I can see one at my local APT abour everyday I go flying.. We always have to wait 3 mins before take off or land after him, because of vortex ;-)

Thanks

Archived