My freeware Tucson Photoreal is RELEASED!!!

skydvdan

WOW!!! :shock:

Thank you Mathjis!!

I leave this contest to everyone else. Good luck!!

good luck from me too! I'm still in the Christmas card contest :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

I know you put alot of work into this scenery. Please see below :wink:

Thank you for entering our monthly contest, R S. Your vote for Tusphoto.zip has been recorded and you will be included in the random prize drawing to be held on January 18, 2006.

Good luck Dan!

Great scenery Dan.

It runs fast too and no slow load time ( I really hate long load times which is why I don't use a lot of photoreal scenery ).

I would love to vote for you but FlightSim.Com has one of the worst websites I've ever seen! The stupid thing won't let me vote, no matter how many times I log in. It keeps telling me to log in, and I'm a web developer so don't anyone tell me that I need to enable cookies, or force a refresh or anything ;)

Their site is just horrible.

I love your addon though. Very generous of you. I'm actually going to do some flying into Tucson now.

What types of planes typically fly into there? I'm sure 737's but anything bigger?

Into KTUS, 737's, A320's, MD-80's there used to be 757's but I don't know if they still do. The biggest stuff flies into KDMA- C-5's, C-17's, KC-10's, KC-135's, C-130's and others. We even get the occasional AN-124 at KDMA. If you're using an AI Traffic program and downloaded the scenery before 29 December 2005, there is a new Afcad that will give a more accurate depiction of the traffic that visits Tucson Intl, and put them in the correct parking spots.

Thanks ;)

I flew my Level-D in a pattern when I first installed it. Plenty of runway for that size, just not many gates that'll fit :P I wonder though if they do have some larger aircraft doing cargo runs from time to time?

I never run AI, 100% multiplayer mode on VATSIM ;)

• 1 month later...

Bit slow on the uptake here but seeing as I feel the need to fly my Hog later I thought I'd take the oportunity to DL this :) I'll report back later.

Bit slow on the uptake here but seeing as I feel the need to fly my Hog later I thought I'd take the oportunity to DL this :) I'll report back later.

:D Let me know if you have any issues.