Kamchatka for FSX

YoYo

Hi,

Installed, first impression - Thank You. Perhaps I will never explore this Region. Near one year ago we had too winter, white scenery - Antarctica X (great addon!). Now, near similar, "white" idea ;).

Whole scenery is big - near 3,5Gb. What exactly is in this package? I see only one airport, UHPP (no any helipads, small airfileds?), some of NDB/ADF, some of photextures (vulcanos) and looks like new coasts, rivers ect. Perhaps too the new Mesh for all this Region: http://maps.google.n...Rusland&t=m&z=4 This part of the world is very BiG.

Just need An-2 and cup of hot tea! Brrrrr....

Short fly:

kamczatka1.jpg

kamczatka5.jpg

kamczatka3.jpg

kamczatka4.jpg

kamczatka2.jpg

kamczatka6.jpg

kamczatka7.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Was just thinking about a route to go to Kamtschatka with an A320 and thought about this one:

Anchorage - Unalaska - Kamschatka

Only wondering whether the rwy in Dutch Harbour is long enough (3800ft) for an Airbus with 150.000 lbs TOW. :confused_s:

I'd like to know a few things about this scenery before I consider buying it (in the shop, I couldn't find the answers):

Does it come with its own mesh? Which resolution does it have then?

Which part of the peninsula is covered is covered by what (mesh, landclass, detailed autogen)

Other airports there apart from the described one?

What's in there for bush pilots?

Was just thinking about a route to go to Kamtschatka with an A320 and thought about this one:

Anchorage - Unalaska - Kamschatka

Only wondering whether the rwy in Dutch Harbour is long enough (3800ft) for an Airbus with 150.000 lbs TOW. :confused_s:

Otto, when you do it we need screen shots :lol: You might just make it out there with minimal fuel (no reserves), thought a stiff headwind sure would help ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Otto, when you do it we need screen shots :lol: You might just make it out there with minimal fuel (no reserves), thought a stiff headwind sure would help ;)

Hmmm, I was sure that there is a problem. And that prevents me at the moment from buying it, as I would like to fly from addon to addon. Is there another addon airport not too far away, lets say something around 1500 miles with a runway long enough for an airbus or a 737?

Hmmm, I was sure that there is a problem. And that prevents me at the moment from buying it, as I would like to fly from addon to addon. Is there another addon airport not too far away, lets say something around 1500 miles with a runway long enough for an airbus or a 737?

Addon, no. But some freeware, for instance for Anadyr or Adak.

Bummer that the Kamchatka scenery doesn't exist for FS9 :mecry_s:

Addon, no. But some freeware, for instance for Anadyr or Adak.

Bummer that the Kamchatka scenery doesn't exist for FS9 :mecry_s:

It does ... as an almost equivalent FREEWARE on AVSIM rus ! if You can`t find it, contact me, I have it stored somewhere at one of my library - HD`s

UHPP - PAFA ~2004 miles. I think your Bus can handle that :)

Hello!

I see that version 1.01 is available (At least Aerosoft Laucher is telling me that) but i can´t find the update anywhere. Not at Aerosoft "updates" page, nor in my account. Can someone tell if it´s true and where to get it?

Pi5SC.jpg

Thanks!

Hi 2all.Today I sent to the Aerosoft version 1.01. I very much hope that it will realesed soon as possible because it fixes a bug.
What is in this update?Is it possible too add more airports? Kamchatka has a 12 bigger Airports and in scenery we have..... just ONE :(.I dont think about high level of FTX airports but just new places for take off / landing.See whole airport list: + more for copters.If we talk about whole scenery like Kamchatka I think its obligatory to add more airports or maybe change a name: "UHPP + surroundings".

The new picture:

kamczatka23.jpg

kamczatka37.jpg

Damn, I totally missed this one getting released. Now if only guys over at Project Tupolev released the Il-62 FSX... Далавиа, here I come (ina couple of days, when I get my bank account ready :) )

Looks like the version of 1.01 Kamchatka is in store/download from now.http://en.shop.aeros...anguage=english

Is it possible to add this 11 airfields of this Region too? Still no info from developer.

This is poorest part of this scenery. Too big region for only 1 airport without any airstrips. In real 11.

Hello, thanks fot the update. Just a question:

What is this file that comes in the zip file with the scenery? "simplicheck_addon_Aerosoft_INT_1.3.10.0_121025_11-29.msi"

Do i have to execute this?

Just wondering the same here, what is this simplicheck file good for?

Some serious flickering going on at several places in this scenery. Some on apron, taxiways and some doors on the buildings and a wall is going crazy.

What kind of testing are you doing on this scenery? Pls. do finish the scenery before I have to download another 1.1 GB.

Hi to ALL.

Sorry for the late reply, we had bad weather (heavy snow) and there was a problem with the internet.

I also would not be able to answer you quickly because of the time difference +12 UTC :)

What is in this update?Is it possible too add more airports? Kamchatka has a 12 bigger Airports and in scenery we have..... just ONE <ahttp://forum.aerosoft.com/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png' alt=':('>.I dont think about high level of FTX airports but just new places for take off / landing.See whole airport list: http://en.wikipedia...._Kamchatka_Krai + more for copters.If we talk about whole scenery like Kamchatka I think its obligatory to add more airports or maybe change a name: "UHPP + surroundings".

Ok. I'll try to explain.

Klyuchi (air base) - for this air base material can not be obtained, everything that is connected with the military is a big problem. Therefore, in version 1.01 we could not add the military sector of the airport.

Kozyrevsk - closed for 10 years. There was only a helipad.

Lenino (air base) - no way. Secret air base. :)

Milkovo - closed for 10 years and destroyed.

Uka - closed and destroyed.

Ust-Pakhachi - closed. There was only a helipad.

It remains only:

Ust-Kamchatsk

Tilichiki

Palana

Nikolskoye

Ossora

For these airports, we are accumulating the material, it is very difficult. It would be possible to send a man there with a camera, but ... ticket costs about 1000-1500 dollars and buy it - it's a big problem, they sold out in 3 months.

We would be happy to make these airports, but we are for quality, you do not want only afcad? :)

For airport of Ust-Kamchatsky we have accumulated enough material and after version 1.1, we are ready to begin construction. Ше will be a free addon for the scenery.

PS At the end of January, we released version 1.1 with the military sector of the airport, as well as add new volcanoes. There will be many new things. Wait for the announcement.

Hello, thanks fot the update. Just a question:

What is this file that comes in the zip file with the scenery? "simplicheck_addon_Aerosoft_INT_1.3.10.0_121025_11-29.msi"

Do i have to execute this?

Hmmm ...

I do not know. I think this question should answer Rafael, as he is the publisher. We did not build installer, so can not answer that question.

Some serious flickering going on at several places in this scenery. Some on and some doors on the buildings and a wall is going crazy.

What kind of testing are you doing on this scenery? Pls. do finish the scenery before I have to download another 1.1 GB.

Yes, we know about these problems. In 1.1 they will be corrected.

Could you put here a screenshot with the flickering apron and taxiway?

Version 1.1 is an update, you will not need to re-download the full version.

PS Sorry for my English, I promise to improve it. :)

Ok. I'll try to explain.

Klyuchi (air base) - for this air base material can not be obtained, everything that is connected with the military is a big problem. Therefore, in version 1.01 we could not add the military sector of the airport.

Kozyrevsk - closed for 10 years. There was only a helipad.

Lenino (air base) - no way. Secret air base. :)

Milkovo - closed for 10 years and destroyed.

Uka - closed and destroyed.

Ust-Pakhachi - closed. There was only a helipad.

It remains only:

Ust-Kamchatsk

Tilichiki

Palana

Nikolskoye

Ossora

For these airports, we are accumulating the material, it is very difficult.

Ok, thx for reply - but Idont think so this airfileds needs level of buildings UHPP, just add proper airstrips in right direction plus default FSX buildings.

Its better option than no any airport (without UHPP) in this big region. If You want to explore Kamchatka must always come back to UHPP, not possible now travel between airfields.

Hmmm ...

I do not know. I think this question should answer Rafael, as he is the publisher. We did not build installer, so can not answer that question.

Thanks for the reply! So can you ask Rafael to post a message in here to help us discover what it is?

Archived