FSUIPC control of condition levers?

obie311

As it is required in every flight to move the condition levers from the landing/take-off position to the normal flight position, I wondered if this could be programmed to a keystroke with FSUIPC?

I normally have my propeller rpm increase/decrease handled this way but I know as a condition of the Garrett geared engine workaround that this doesn't work the regular way with the Bronco.

Any suggestions from anyone that has successfully enabled condition lever control will be greatly appreciated.

Obie

• 2 weeks later...

Obie,

In one of the earliest of these support threads it was suggested mapping the mixture control axis of your hardware in order to control the condition levers. I just did this on my Thrustmaster setup and it is working great.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Henry. I did do a forum search but couldn't find any previous posts on this subject. I am working my way (slowly) thru FSUIPC implementation and will give your suggestion a try.

Regards,

Obie

The Condition levers are controlled by the FSX Mixture levers.

The FSX Propeller levers must NOT be operated, but simply be set full forward or be unassigned to any hardware levers, otherwise the entire turboprop model of the Bronco won´t work correctly.

You can assign Your hardware mixture levers either through FSX' own controller menu or through FSUIPC, either as FSUIPC calibrated axis or FSX assignment.

But to emphasize !!!!

DON`T Operate the propeller levers, cause we set them automatically via our code in the Bronco as a function of serveral things, like Start locks, Condition lever setting and Power lever setting.

Finn

Archived